©2017 Georgia Institute of Technology | School of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
311 Ferst Drive, Atlanta, GA 30332-0100 | Phone: (404) 894-1838 | Fax: (404) 894-2866
Accountability | christopher.jones [at] chbe.gatech.edu (subject: Jones%20Group%20Inquiry) (Contact Us) | Legal & Privacy Information | Tech Lingo | Group Login | Logout
B.S National Taiwan Normal University, 2005
M.S. National Taiwan Normal University, 2007
Ph.D. Iowa State University, 2014
Yan Zhao (Ph.D. Advisor), Christopher W. Jones (Postdoc)
Development of polymer/micelle supported catalysts
1. L.-C. Lee, Y. Zhao.* “Well-Deﬁned Palladium Catalysts for Improved Hydrogenation of Carbon Dioxide and Bicarbonate” ( Two manuscripts in preparation)
2. L.-C. Lee, C. Xiao, W. Huang, and Y. Zhao.* “Palladium–Gold Bimetallic Nanoclusters with Locally Tuned Metal Oxides for Alcohol Oxidation” (Submitted)
3. L.-C. Lee, Y. Zhao.* “Metalloenzyme-Mimicking Supramolecular Catalyst for Highly Active and Selective Intramolecular Alkyne Carboxylation.” JACS, 2014, 136, 5579
4. L.-C. Lee, Y. Zhao.* “Room-Temperature Hydroamination of Alkynes Catalyzed by Gold Clusters in Interfacially Cross-Linked Reverse Micelles.” ACS Catalysis, 2014, 4, 688.
5. L.-C. Lee, Y. Zhao.* “Size-Selective Phase-Transfer Catalysis with Interfacially Cross-Linked Reverse Micelles.” Organic Letters, 2012, 62, 887.
6. L.-C. Lee, Y. Zhao.* “Interfacially Cross-Linked Reverse Micelles as Soluble Support for Palladium Nanoparticle Catalysts.” Helvetica Chimica Acta, 2012, 95, 863.
7. J.-H. Chen, U. Venkatesham, L.-C. Lee, K. Chen.* “Diastereoselective allylation of α-ketoamides bearing camphor N-tosylpyrazolidinone auxiliary: efficient synthesis of highly optically active two stereoisomers.” Tetrahedron, 2006, 62, 887
8. N. A. Kulkarni, S.-G. Wang, L.-C. Lee, H. R. Tsai, K. Chen.* “Highly diastereoselective allylation and reduction of chiral camphor-derived α-ketoamides.” Tetrahedron: Asymmetry, 2006, 17, 336.
Favorite TV show
The Walking Dead