Office: ES&T 2360
Favorite hobbies? Traveling, hiking, doing yoga, and going to concerts/karaoke
What is your favorite TV show/movie? Studio Ghibli movies
B.Eng. in Chemical Engineering, Nazarbayev University, 2019
M.S. in Chemical Engineering, Howard University, 2022
Co-advised by Christopher Jones and Ryan Lively
Environmental contaminant influence on solid sorbents for DAC
- Tabtabaei, S., Kuspangaliyeva, B., Legge, R. L., & Rajabzadeh, A. R. (2023). Air Classification of Plant Proteins. In Green Protein Processing Technologies from Plants (pp. 31–59). Springer International Publishing.
- Kuspangaliyeva, B., Konakbayeva, D., & Tabtabaei, S. (2023). Towards dry fractionation of soybean meal into protein and dietary fiber concentrates. Journal of Food Engineering, 342, 111358.
- Konakbayeva, D., Kuspangaliyeva, B., Rajabzadeh, A. R., & Tabtabaei, S. (2022). Separation behavior of sieved endosperm-enriched oat fractions via tribo-electrostatic approach. Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies, 80, 103098.
- Kuspangaliyeva, B., Suleimenova, B., Shah, D., & Sarbassov, Y. (2021). Thermogravimetric Study of Refuse Derived Fuel Produced from Municipal Solid Waste of Kazakhstan. Applied Sciences, 11(3), 1219.
- Tursunov, O., Suleimenova, B., Kuspangaliyeva, B., Inglezakis, V. J., Anthony, E. J., & Sarbassov, Y. (2020). Characterization of tar generated from the mixture of municipal solid waste and coal pyrolysis at 800 °C. Energy Reports, 6, 147–152.
- Tokmurzin, D., Kuspangaliyeva, B., Aimbetov, B., Abylkhani, B., Inglezakis, V., Anthony, E. J., & Sarbassov, Y. (2020). Characterization of solid char produced from pyrolysis of the organic fraction of municipal solid waste, high volatile coal and their blends. Energy, 191, 116562.
- Inglezakis, V. J., Amzebek, A., Kuspangaliyeva, B., Sabrassov, Y., Balbayeva, G., Yerkinova, A., & Poulopoulos, S. G. (2018). Treatment of municipal solid waste landfill leachate by use of combined biological, physical and photochemical processes. Desalination and Water Treatment, 112, 218–231.