Office: ES&T 2370
Favorite Book? Harry Potter
Favorite TV show/movie?Modern Family
Ph.D. School of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Seoul National University, South Korea (2021)
B.S. Environmental science and ecological engineering (1st major)/Chemical and Biological Engineering (2nd major), Korea University. South Korea (2015)
Christopher W. Jones
Development of sorbents and heterogeneous catalysts for CO2 capture and utilization
- J. S. Kim, H, Chang, S, Kang, S, Cha, S. J. Kwak, N. Park, Y. Kim, D. Kang, C. K. Song, J. Kwag, J. Hahn, W. B. Lee, T. Hyeon*, and J. Park*, “Critical roles of metal-ligand complexes in the controlled synthesis of various metal nanoclusters”, Nature Communications 2023, 14, 3201.
- J. Kim†, A. Park†, J. Kim, S. J. Kwak, J. Y. Lee, D. Lee, S. Kim, B. K. Choi, S. Kim, J. Kwag, Y. Kim, S. Jeon, W. C. Lee, T. Hyeon, C. Lee, W. B. Lee*, and J. Park*, “Observation of H2 Evolution and Electrolyte Diffusion on MoS2 Monolayer by In Situ Liquid-Phase Transmission Electron Microscopy”, Advanced Materials 2022, 2206066.
- S. Kang†, J. Cha†, Y. S. Jo†, Y. Lee, H. Sohn, Y. Kim, C. K. Song, Y. Kim, D. Lim, J. Park*, C. W. Yoon*, “Heteroepitaxial Growth of B5-Site-Rich Ru Nanoparticles Guided by Hexagonal Boron Nitride for Low-Temperature Ammonia Dehydrogenation”, Advanced Materials 2022, 2203364.
- A. V. Tran, S. Park, H. J. Lee, T. Y. Kim, Y. Kim, Y. Suh, K. Lee, Y. J. Kim, J. Baek*, “Efficient Production of Adipic Acid by a Two-Step Catalytic Reaction of Biomass-Derived 2,5-Furandicarboxylic Acid”, ChemSusChem 2022, 15, e202200375.
- Y. Kim, S. Kang, D. Kang, K. R. Lee, C. K. Song, J. Sung, J. S. Kim, H. Lee, J. Park*, and J. Yi*, “Single-phase formation of Rh2O3 nanoparticles on h-BN support for highly controlled methane partial oxidation to syngas”, Angewandte Chemie International Edition 2021, 60, 25411-25418.
- Y. Kim†, J. Sung†, S. Kang, J. Lee, M. -H. Kang, S. Hwang, H. Park, J. Kim, Y. Kim, E. Lee, G. S. Park, D. Kim*, and J. Park*, “Uniform Synthesis of Palladium Species Confined in Small-pore Zeolite via Full Ion-exchange Investigated by Cryogenic Electron Microscopy”, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 2021, 9, 19796-19806.
- K. R. Lee†, D. Yun†, D. S. Park, Y. S. Yun, C. K. Song, Y. Kim, J. Park, and J. Yi*, “In situ Manipulation of the d-band center in metals for catalytic activity in CO oxidation”, Chemical Communications 2021, 57, 3403-3406.
- Y. Kim, T. Y. Kim, C. K. Song, K. R. Lee, S. Bae, H. Park, D. Yun, Y. S. Yun, I. Nam, J. Park, H. Lee, and J. Yi*, “Redox-driven restructuring of lithium molybdenum oxide nanoclusters boosts the selective oxidation of methane”, Nano Energy 2021, 82, 105704.
- Y. S. Yun†, H. Park†, D. Yun, C. K. Song, T. Y. Kim, K. R. Lee, Y. Kim, J. W. Han, and J. Yi*, “Tuning the electronic state of metal/graphene catalysts for the control of catalytic activity via N- and B- doping into graphene”, Chemical Communications 2018, 54, 7147-7150.
- Y. S. Yun†, M. Lee†, J. Sung, D. Yun, T. Y. Kim, H. Park, K. R. Lee, C. K. Song, Y. Kim, J. Lee, Y. -J. Seo, I. K. Song, and J. Yi*, “Promoting effect of cerium on MoVTeNb mixed oxide catalyst for oxidative dehydrogenation of ethane to ethylene”, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental 2018, 237, 554-562.
- Y. Kim†, T. Y. Kim†, H. Lee, J. Yi*, “Distinct Activation of Cu-MOR for Direct Oxidation of Methane to Methanol”, Chemical Communications 2017, 53, 4116-4119.